Employer in Residence - Employers
Thank you for your interest being an Employer in Residence!
Registration for Fall happens in June, and registration for Spring happens in November.
There is 1 Employer in Residence each day, Monday through Friday. Organizations can participate 1 time per semester. Dates are on a first come first reserved basis.
Engagement with Nebraska Business Students, Faculty and Staff
Information Booth – Create brand recognition and an opportunity to share information about your organization, industry, and positions.
- Students stop by in between classes. (MWF classes run 50 minutes, MW classes run 75 minutes, TR classes run 75 minutes).
- Your booth can be located in the South Lobby, Welcome Center, Atrium, or South Plaza (outdoors).
- Give aways, drawings, position descriptions, brochures and your active engagement will attract students to your booth.
- Any food provided at your booth must be ordered through Yes Chef, the College of Business caterer.
Lunch and Learn
Host and cater a lunch for students/faculty/staff in a formal (presentation) or casual (come and go) format
Catering must be ordered through Yes Chef, the College of Business caterer
Employers track RSVPs for the lunch (the Business Career Center can help with messaging)
Interested in doing something not listed here, let us know!
There is one designated parking spot for the Employer in Residence near the Southwest corner of the building. Park at any sign that reads, “College of Business Guest Only”.
Enter the building through the West doors and check in at the welcome desk to obtain your parking permit.
A permit must be displayed in your window. If you do not display the permit, we are not responsible if you are towed.
Additional parking—The closest garages to the College of Business are:
- 14th and Avery Garage located at 1111 N. 14th Street
- Stadium Garage located at 625 Stadium Drive
The College of Business Career Center does not validate parking.
More information can be found on the Parking and Transit Services website.
After parking and displaying your permit, please check in at the Business Career Center, room 141.
- Career Center staff will assist you in getting set up and answer any questions.